November 5, 2012 by Jena
I was trying to do the Insta-Friday deelio, but I just can’t seem to get my act together. Life is crazy and seems to just be whirring by. I can hardly believe it’s November already….2013 is just around the corner. So, I figured I would just do a dump of what’s been Insta-going on in my life these days. Here you are…..
1. We went to the Dells for a long weekend. The boys had a blast and won 3 prizes in 3 tries at one of those crane machines…that you NEVER win at!
2. Grandma and Grandpa sent some silly wax lips and mustache. Fun!
3. I got happy new washi tape in the mail. It can become addicting.
4. The boys were both ninjas for Halloween. I ordered their costumes off of Amazon, which sort of felt like failing this year because every year past I have made their costumes. But, I got over that quickly as it’s been a busy and crazy October and that just made life simpler….I need that sometimes.
5. Sleepy niece. We got to spend some quality time with the newest baby in the family….even though it was because we were all together for my dad’s death.
6. Palmolive! I joined Influenster a couple months back and finally got my first box of goodies! New Palmolive Fresh Infusions! I am currently using the Lemon Thyme at home and love it……posting more about that soon.
7. Owen has been carrying around this “BOO” sign and putting it up to his mouth like he’s saying it. He was so proud he read what it said all by himself. His reading skills are growing every day.
8. A new Starbucks opened just mere blocks from my house. It’s evil……so good, but evil.
9. Mug Swap #2. I got a little swap happy last month. It’s so fun to receive happy mail and not just bills.
10. Kitchen swap! See #9
11. Halloween swap! See #9 (and see what I mean)
12. Family cuddle time with great-Uncle Dan.
13. Enjoying fall….outside at the pumpkin patch with warm apple cider. Yum!
14. My cute Cub Scouts. It’s a new adventure for us and them. Boys, boys everywhere.
15. My chalkboard art. Fall appropriate…and also symbolic of my dad’s death.
16. It was my husband’s birthday. We took him to Phineas and Ferb LIVE. 🙂
17. Cousins. The cutest.