November 10, 2012 by Jena
Today is November 10th…and I decided to join Rebekah from a bit of sunshine in her monthly ten on ten. Partly because it was Saturday and would be easier to do, and partly because it’s November….and I am so thankful for the little things in life. Exactly what ten on ten is to help us remember: Once a month on the tenth taking a photo an hour for ten consecutive hours. Finding life and beauty in the ordinary things of our day to day!
Here are my 10 on 10 today (in no particular order – cause that’s how they loaded :))
1. A little *newly* yellow table I snagged from my parents house to re-finish and use in mine. It will make my stairs or hallway happy!
3. Roast chicken and veggies was on the menu for dinner tonight. Have you ever roasted chicken in a bundt pan? It was great – it get’s crispy on all sides.
4. Rainy morning, but what turned out to be a beautiful day.
5. Warm enough for a homemade Popsicle!
6. My NEW (at least to me) car!
7. Morning snuggles and cartoons.
8. Massage and a facial today – some much needed ME time.
9. Basketball season is almost over….Graham scored 4 points today.
10. A handy husband hard at work in the garage.